8/29/11

Some news ~

Finaly, I was able to go out a little recently, my friends are all busy but being able to see them a little is quite good since we will take separate ways because of our lives and studies. 

So, last day I went out with my best friend to take some breath and sun ^^ Just walking, checking news clothes from shop (with the great willing to buy... But not the ability to do so T.T).

That day, I didn't want to disturb myself with my style, I just choose to wear some boyish clothes (but still trendy... I think ~).

Cardigan : ZARA
Top : Pimkie
Pant : Promod
Belt : Promod
Shos : Pimkie
Bag : Morocco


Recently, there is many animation around tango in my city (like every summer), they promote it a lot so there were some couples who were dancing, it was quite interesting to watch :


Remind me how good is the drama "Scent of a woman", particulary tango's scene because it's just passionate... Ah ~

I also had a present from my friend this day, a cute pink phone strap. It's been a long time I didn't use phone starp so I was happy, maybe I should invest more in this since my mobile phone looks totally simple...

I feel like recently, everything is going allright even I know I have many important things to care about and to do since I'm going to leave my hometown to an other city for my studies... So many things to worry about but I least, I had a good news today ! I finally got my driving licence ! Yeah, I'm celebrating this by myself XD

Anyway, I finally checked the Edge Style issue of September and I really like all the coordinates, even there are some I would not wear because it would not suit me but find it really inspiring.


Makes me want to do more shopping... Ah ~ No more money ! WHY life is so difficult ? T.T I have to keep strong !

So, that's all ~ I hope I would be able to do another post about chinese fashion since you guys find it interesting ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment