9/2/11

Coordinates + Vivi's pick up [Heavy Post]

Since today was quite boring, I decided to try some coordinates to use my time usefully ~ Yeah in order to get ready for this new year since I'm going to start trade school, so I will live in a new environment, new city & with new people !

Coordinate #1
In this coordinate, almost everything is vintage (only the shoes are not ~). Yeah, again I found many good clothes that my mother used to wear. I love the black jacket and particulary this long red skirt... This is totally fashion ! How come my mother hide all this ?! I think this dress is gonna be my new favorite clothe ~ The bag is pretty good too... Finaly, keeping all this was usefull since I can get it ^^ I always wanted to buy a long skirt but never did it, now, I don't need it anymore (or maybe I may buy an other one with different color...)





Coordinate #2
No more vintage! This style is more cute but it's perfect for school. I don't wear often those tight-fitting but I should, the color is perfect with the new trend and it gives personality to the coordinates wich is only made of black & white, this is the blue touch.

Coordinate #3
Here comes a rock style ~ It's been a while I didn't try something rock, what a pity. Of course, I added the ribbon belt to give a little bit a cutie vibe. I really like this coordinate even I don't think I would go like this to school but for sure, I will wear it to hang out.

Coordinate #4
This coordinate is more simple but at least, I can feel at ease with it, it's pretty good to hang out too ~ Even I will not be able to wear exactly the same things in winter. I should try it before it starts to be cold...

Coordinate #5
This style is more classy, it would be good for clubbing but also for anything else, sometimes I dress like this to go to school but not often because those high heels kill me (althout I crazy love it !), I'm particluary pround of those Minelli, I've been wanting it for 1 year ! And I finaly bought it <3

Coordinate #6
Yeah ! School girl coordinate ! I can feel at ease in those clothes and I guess, dressing like that will cheer me up for studying hard... Hope it will work ^^

So, Vivi october issue is out ! I was quite happy since it's my favorite japanese fashion magazine. And yeah, it is awesome (I'm never disapointed by this mag'), I made some pick up althout I like almost everything !
As the magazine SCawaii, this magazine is more near to my taste and the style I would like to wear. This new issue was featuring some brands : EMODA, MURUA, dazzlin, UNGRID, jouetie, Lily Brown ~ I totally liked the pages for those brands, they all have some clothes I would die for (particulary MURUA) ~

I also would like to introduce some things I particulary would like to have :
HIGHLIGHT ~
1. Murua Skirt
I think all japanese fashion lovers have noticed this skirt, it's totally a hit. And I totally like it ! I hope I would be able to get one like this ~

2. Pretty Ribbon High Heels by Dazzlin
This is totally cute, I love the color, the shape, everything about it ~

3. Boys Like Shoes
Miliyah Kato is like the ambassador of those shoes (and I love her ~), I don't know if I would be able to match it well with my clothes but I really like this type of shoes, sometime, it's good to have a boyish style ~

4. Circus like hat
It's not totally the circus hat (circus hat are higher I think) but the idea is pretty the same and I think it fits perfectly any style ~

So here the post ends ~ Hope to hear everybody point of view about my coordinates and also the last Vivi ^^

See u ! ~

1 comment:

  1. Wow the first outfit is all vintage?! Lucky your Mom held onto so much!

    I love those Dazzlin shoes :)

    ReplyDelete