8/4/11

Shopping & Cie...

First, I would like to show my new outfits ! Since I just came back from Morocco recently, it's the end of sales but even so, I was able to find many good things for a cheap prince *pround of myself* Heberger image




FROM PIMKIE


Those shoes give a old school vibe and the colour are pretty cool, I've been wanting to buy one like this for a long time and finally, I did it !
Heberger image


This is a little the same that the shoes, this type of accessory is really a trend recently. Even I was able to use stole, I wanted to buy a flexible one like this.

FROM STRADIVARIUS


A new coat for this winter ! This one remind me of one issue of Vivi where Ellie Rose where exactly the same ~
Heberger image

I just loved it at the first sight so of course I bought it since the price was really low. This blue with white dot is totally a trend and the shape of this outfit is quite original.


I wanted to buy a pair of colorfoul shocks and my choice went on this pink one, I didn't have the occasion to wear it yet but I'm looking forward ^^


And finally the forever trendy long socks, I already have plenty but not this color wich is near to saumon (we don't see it well on the picture because of the light ~)

~ Coordinates of this shopping day ~
Top : an old outfit which belongs to my mother Heberger image
Short : Stradivarius
Belt : Camaïeu

PICK-UP FROM POPSISTER (September 2011)

This issue also features some good hair tutorial ~
Need to try it soon !

No comments:

Post a Comment