8/11/11

Boring !!

Recently, I feel really boring ~ Yeah, since I came back to France, I feel like there is nothing to do ! My god!!!

Anyway, last time I went to a party I was wearing something guys you may like :


Top : an old thing which belong to my mother (again, yeah she used to have some trendy things, really!)
Dress : Stradivarius (I have it for ages but it's just so beautiful <3)

And this bag I bought in Morocco matchs perfectly with this coordinate

I also tried a new make-up with blue as main color

I was inspired a little from a make-up from the last issue of Nuts (September)
But I didn't do my make up so obvious and I didn't do the shape of eyeliner ~ I just found using 2 blues makes it pretty ~

I like inspiring myself without doing exactly the same, like this make-up

It's actually inspired from Narsha from Brown Eyed Girls (Korean Group)
But here the make up is so obvious, I mean I can't go out like this XD And even it looks to difficult for me to do the same ~

I also made a new simple nail art easy to do for everyone !
Pink french manicure
Recently I don't feel like spending too much time on my nail but I still like when there are pretty, so I just go with those simple nail art.

Anyway, I just don't know what to do since I don't go because there is anything to do ! Life is kind of boring and it's killing me since it's summer ! So I spend my time listening music and watching dramas ~
So maybe I should make some recommendation about music and also dramas ~ I guess that will be my next post so please look forward to it !

2 comments:

  1. Your backpack! Love it! And those nails too :D

    I understand your "boring" feeling. I feel like this for 2 weeks now too :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. *hehe* thank you ~ Now I feel pround of this bag ^^

    It's so crazy to feel boring in summer, like a waste T.T We sould cheer it up :)

    ReplyDelete